Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DECEMBER 21,2010

I have already chatted with a few fellow bloggers. Dee (Tumbleweed) is not to far from us and has a Carriage Coach also. We are going to try and get together and compare some notes. I hope everyone is geared up for the holidays and with friends and family. We will have a little family get-to-gether here at the property. No cooking for me, we plan on going out to eat. My son's in-laws are having a thing together for dinner.Then some time to play with the grandson. Call all the relatives too! Then just chill!! I would like to try and post at least every week. I've also added at the bottom of the page some tips that I've used.

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete