Thursday, December 19, 2013

BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Hope all is well. We have been busy, busy, busy!! Working towards retirement is a lot of preperation. well we only have a year left before we hit the road. then we will see how we do to become seasoned RV travelers. I haven't posted since Oct 2011. well a lot of updates to tell. I now have a new granddaughter Autumn she is 18 months. Lil Tony is 4 now and quite a handfull, but he says he"s Poppas best buddy! Our daughter just moved to Monteray California, so we will visit her some time when school is out to visit with our Grandaughter Malia( who is now 5). Getting ready for our company X-mas party so this is short until I get a chance to get back to my blog. Again MERRY X-MAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment